There are many ways in which you can serve God by contributing to the life of St Peter’s and All Saints’ churches, including:
- Volunteering in the Coffee Room at St Peter’s
- Helping to maintain the Peace Garden at All Saints’
- Being a steward for church services
- Reading or leading the intercessions at church services
- Helping in the Traidcraft and book shop at St Peter’s
- Joining the ‘Caring for our Common Home’ working group, which is developing the churches’ work on community and environmental issues
- Singing in the St Peter’s Choir (by audition)
- Joining the Drama Club or the singing/instrumental group at All Saints’
- Helping the vergers with their work of keeping the churches in good order
If you have other skills or experiences you might be able to offer, do let us know. The churches have links with partner charities which can offer additional opportunities for volunteering, such as Emmanuel House in its work with rough sleepers and other vulnerable people.
If you are interested in knowing more about any of these ways of getting more involved, please enquire at the Church Office.